Sunday, July 31, 2011
Saturday, July 30, 2011
- A search box where visitors can search through my blog's content
- A visitor information widget where I can see where my blog traffic comes from and how they got here
- Latest tweets widget, that is when I decide to tweet regularly
Monday, July 25, 2011
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Over the years, Honda has become a trusted name when it comes to delivering trusted performance to our car/transportation needs. Now, with their sponsorship of several mini-documentaries and idents on Channel 4, consumers will surely get to know more about the brand and how it affects people's daily lives.
The Channel 4 documentaries will be featuring the stories of individuals who make use of their Honda products in unique ways. For example, there's Philippa, an Alpaca breeder who uses her Honda ATV to tend the animals on her farm. Can you imagine that? So, if you think that you have no other use for your Honda cars than just to help you get to the nearest mall or any other commercial establishment, then think again. There are actually a lot of ways on how you can make your Honda cars of good use. As for me, if I had my own Honda product, like Phillipa, I would also try to make use of it in a way that can help me make a living.
If you want to read more unique stories of how consumers use their own Honda products, then come and check out their online hub! Here you can see the other available documentaries about our other quirky Honda product users. If you have your own story to tell on how you use your Honda car in an unique way, feel free to post it at the 'Take part' section of the online hub. If your story gets selected by W+K, then it will get turned into its own mini-documentary and TV idents. Cool, huh?
What are you waiting for? Visit their online hub now to get to know more about these amazing Honda users!
Viral video by ebuzzing
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
Sunday, July 10, 2011
- I usually avoid drinking coffee in the morning before going to or during work because I'm afraid that it's going to give my stomach a funny feeling later on. Gross, I know! Haha.
- During weekends, I'd rather have a cup of Milo (chocolate-flavored drink) than coffee. What can I say? I'm a Milo fan. :)
- I'm saving up so I'm doing my best to stay away from Starbucks right now, no matter how much I love their coffee.