Sunday, June 19, 2011

When you're having signal problems

Posted by austenfan at 6/19/2011 12:39:00 AM
Losing signal can be such a bummer, particularly when you really need to call or send a message to someone. Mostly, this happens to me when I'm at the mall, the elevator, or some other secluded area.

If you're experiencing signal problems frequently, then you should probably contact your network provider. On the other hand, you can also try fixing your problems by buying a home cellular booster. I haven't tried it myself, but from what I read from the website, it sounds like it could do a lot to increase your signal strength. It's a bit expensive, but if can really deliver results as promised, then I'd say that it's a pretty great find!

In case you decide to buy one, don't forget to tell me how it goes! I might need one for myself too. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare