Sunday, June 19, 2011

Waaah! BookDepository, I love you!

Posted by austenfan at 6/19/2011 12:04:00 AM
Do you remember my post about a site that offers free worldwide shipping of books purchased from them, and how much I'm disappointed by the fact that the Philippines is not included in the list of countries that they send books to? Well, guess what? Just earlier, I decided to check out their site again (I don't know what made me do it) and lo and behold... the Philippines is now included in their list of countries qualified for free shipping! How absolutely awesome is that?

Hmm, I vaguely remember sending them a request to consider shipping to the Philippines as well. I wonder if that's what made them do it. Yeah, right - like I could be that influential. Haha. Whatever the cause is, I'm really glad they did it since it's much easier to find books online (especially those not-so-popular and just-released books). Plus, it's cheaper too!

Yay! I'm excited to make my first purchase from them! Gotta save up more!

By the way, the site's BookDepository.com. I forgot to mention what will the excitement. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare