Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things to do when you're on a vacation

Posted by austenfan at 6/30/2011 09:44:00 PM
Opportunities to go on vacation trips can be so rare these days. So whenever you get the chance to have a few days off from work, make sure that you make the most out of it by planning ahead of time your activities for your trip.

As for me, here are a few things that I would like to try once I get to go on a vacation:

1. Go horseback riding! No, I'm not good at it and I won't be able to manage riding a horse alone, but still, it would be nice to gear up, put on riding boots, and pretend like I'm some sort of master equestrienne! I think I've already ridden a horse before, way back my grade school years, but I can't really remember much of the experience.

2. Swim! Yes, it's such a typical vacation activity but for me, it always proves to be fun! Now, don't go thinking that I'm such an expert swimmer. That's actually far from the truth! I just love soaking myself up and pretending that I can backstroke for a bit. Haha

3. Get some souvenirs! I always forget to do this. Yeah, it may be a bit expensive, but I think it's worth it, especially if you can get stuff (like shirts) which you can actually use.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare