Saturday, June 11, 2011

Slept for more than eight hours!

Posted by austenfan at 6/11/2011 01:49:00 PM
Back when I was still a bum, this was such a common occurrence for me. But now, sleep has become more and more elusive for me - oftentimes, just granting me around 6 hours of eye-shut time. That's why moments like this - getting more than eight hours of sleep during weekends - are so precious to me now. Haha.

I wonder, is it just me or do all working people experience this? If I'm of the minority here, then I really have to do something to increase my sleeping hours. I need to cut back on my internet surfing and nighttime TV shows watching. Maybe I'll limit myself to logging on to the internet for at most three times a week. Hmm, I wonder if I can manage to do that. I'm fairly certain I could still blog with that amount of time.

Speaking of blogging, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this already, but I've started two new blogs! There's not much updates there still, but within the weekend, I hope to finish with the blogs' makeovers and then get on with writing more blog entries.

If you're interested in checking it out now, here they are:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare