Monday, June 20, 2011

Keep Hanging On, Laptop.

Posted by austenfan at 6/20/2011 11:21:00 AM

Meet my laptop, which has been with me for (I think) about four years now. Please ignore the messy background and the wallpaper (as that's not how it looks like now). Yep, it's still working, although it can be a bit moody at times. What do I mean by that?

1. At times, it refuses to start - meaning it just freezes up, and I'm left with no other choice but to unplug the power source

2. I do this because my battery refuses to work anymore, no matter how long I charge it.

3. I've encountered the dreaded blue screen error a lot that I've lost track of exactly how many times it appeared.

What do you say? It's time for me to buy a new laptop, right? But since I can't afford a new one just yet, I'm hoping this one will continue to hang in there and stay with me till I've saved enough cash!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare