Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fun, fun, fun!

Posted by austenfan at 6/04/2011 11:36:00 PM
There are times when I just wanna lie in bed all day and release all the stress that has accumulated within me for the past week or so. Times like this weekend, actually. But when my friends ask me out to go on a trip, I find that I'd rather spend my time having fun with them than spend it just lounging around the house. Back in college, I probably wouldn't have done this since I see them almost every day at campus. Now that we work and study at different places, I think I can give up one of my rest days (aka weekends) to spend time with them. :)

Hmm, I wonder where to go on our next get-together? It'd be nice to attend a fun and funky party/event with them. The event doesn't need to come with Paper Culture birthday invitations (although receiving invites for an even would actually be kind of awesome), just as long as its a good place to have fun! Maybe we could go watch a fashion show or something - do something we've never tried before. Then again, we could just have some plain and old-fashioned good time by watching movies together!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare