Saturday, June 25, 2011

Decisions, decisions

Posted by austenfan at 6/25/2011 09:36:00 PM
I'd like to think of myself as someone who pretty much knows what she wants and how to go about getting it done. But sometimes, you just can't plan things down to the last detail. Once in a while, you'll get this sort of gut feel, which will make you have to re-think all your previously set ideas. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you. It's unexpected, but that doesn't necessarily make it bad.

Okay, enough of all this serious talk. Just noticed that I seem to have little time to update my blogs except on weekends. Will try to make more effort to blog on weekdays, though I can't make any promises as my working hours are sort of unpredictable. And that is an understatement.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare