Saturday, May 28, 2011

Turning into a workaholic

Posted by austenfan at 5/28/2011 12:14:00 AM
These past week have been really tiring and stressful for me. I've been in the office for way more than the required working hours for more than a week now. Sad, right? But no, I don't think I'm a workaholic... yet. It just so happened that I really have to go beyond the normal work hours. Does that make sense or am I just in denial? Haha.

Anyway, these late nights haven't really been good to my health. I've had the cold for a couple of days now and I think little zits are beginning to pop up on my face now, what with all the stress and lack of sleep I've been experiencing. It's a good thing that they're not so severe that I would have to treat it with a natural acne remedy. By the way, I almost forgot to mention that I still have work on Saturday, which means even my weekends are starting to get cut short by work! Waaah. Please don't tell me I'm turning into a workaholic!

Hope the next weeks at work will be less tiring and stressful! Meanwhile, I have to get some sleep now (since I'll still be working tomorrow). I'll post more updates next time!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare