Saturday, May 14, 2011

Silog meals for breakfast

Posted by austenfan at 5/14/2011 08:19:00 AM
In case you're not familiar with -silog meals, the word actually stands for both fried rice and egg. It's taken with either strips of beef, pork, hotdog, or any other type of food that will taste good with the egg and rice combination. They're considered as breakfast meals, although no one's stopping you from consuming them during whatever part of the day it is!

Lately, I haven't had the opportunity to eat complete meals for breakfast such as these. My work starts so early in the morning, and since I live far away from the office, I have to get up at a much earlier time than usual. Mostly, I just eat enough food to give me some bit of energy boost for the day. I could eat more but during the early mornings, I'm still too sleepy to work up a proper appetite! I might even need to look for some of the best creatine supplements just to give me the energy that I get deprived of from not eating a hearty breakfast meal! That's why when I get to the office, I immediately feel pangs of hunger and try to see if I managed to bring some cookies to munch on.

Hmm, wonder what I could do to raise my appetite during the mornings? Maybe I should do some bit of workout after I get up, get tired, and then eat some yummy breakfast, what do you think?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare