Monday, May 16, 2011

Must increase my sleeping hours

Posted by austenfan at 5/16/2011 10:25:00 PM
As I was listening to the radio earlier, I heard this discussion between two reporters about the merits of sleeping early. Of course, we all know that it's better for our health to get enough sleeping time - that is, at least 8 hours of sleep.

I learned earlier, though, that the best time for sleeping is between 11PM and 3AM. According to them, this time gives you the most restful sleep to help you feel more energized as you wake up. Now, I frequently sleep later than 11PM, and seeing how easily I get tired and sleepy everyday, I'd say that this information is definitely true.

That's why, starting today, I'm going to do my best to sleep earlier than usual. It's time to take better care of my health. I know I've said this before, but there's no harm in saying it again. Haha. Okay, I guess it's time to stop surfing around the internet and start sleeping now. You should too! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare