Sunday, May 15, 2011

Managing my finances

Posted by austenfan at 5/15/2011 07:29:00 PM
Now that I'm part of the working class, I think it's time for me to get more organized when it comes to managing my finances. For the past months, I tried to record all my expenses and earnings regularly, but sometimes (especially when I'm really busy), I forget to take note of where my cash goes daily.

To help me with my budget, I'm going to have to make use of an Excel spreadsheet wherein I can tabulate my cash flow. I know it sounds a bit extreme, but if I really want to get organized, then there's no better way to do it, right? Plus, it saves me from the task of manually writing down and computing my expenses.

Alright, I hope this method works in helping me check how much I spend regularly, which I can use in turn to find ways to save more!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare