Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Monday again.

Posted by austenfan at 5/22/2011 10:48:00 PM
Most of the time, it's frustrating how short weekends can be. They're the only times when I get to rest from the long and tiring week at work, so I guess everyone can relate with me here in one way or another.

During these times, I recall the days just after my passing the licensure exam when I was one of the people who were trying to find jobs that would perfectly suit them. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that I'm working now, but sometimes I miss staying at home and just lounging around the house all day. Haha. I know I'm not alone in saying this! :) Well, that's reality for you. People have to work to be able to get by. Someday, though, maybe I can put up my own business and be able to manage my working hours, right? But that's a long way ahead. I've got to work hard first to make that happen soon!

Now, let me get back to my Maroon 5 playlist marathon. Adam Levine, I'll see you tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare