Saturday, May 14, 2011

How to be more gutsy?

Posted by austenfan at 5/14/2011 09:39:00 PM
In this post, you will not find me giving out tips on how to be gutsy because I'm not very gutsy either. Instead, I'm just going to talk about how very shy and timid I can be and hope that whoever is reading this can help me out and give me some advice on how to be more courageous. :)

Let me tell you scenarios in which I wished I had more guts:

1. I would really like to wear shorts and skirts outside the house. Why don't I do just that, right? Well, my legs aren't really what you'd call ideal. Actually, they're kind of larger than the average - a no-no for any girl. Yep, I need to have more guts when it comes to fashion. I don't think I even have the guts to wear camouflage lingerie underneath the clothes that I wear!

2. I've never tried the Space Shuttle ride at Enchanted Kingdom. My fears are justified, though, since I heard that there has been an occurrence wherein the ride stopped while passengers were on it. I'm not sure about this though, it's just something I heard from somewhere.

3. Sometimes, I have a hard time voicing out my thoughts, especially if I'm unsure about their validity.

You see, having some more guts can definitely help me be more assertive and have a stronger personality. So, anyone care to share some tips on how to be more gutsy?

1 comments:

albert on July 4, 2011 at 11:15 PM said...

Being gutsy or being courageous is doing something you are afraid to do so.To be specific willingness to move forward when you are afraid,embarrassed or frightened.
In your case you are not very comfortable in wearing fancy clothes or speaking in public .Well you are not alone.now what you have to do is wear the fancy clothes that you like and go to the shopping mall or movies or anyplace that you find more people.I know for sure it is quite difficult because at first your heart is going to beat fast and feel sweaty.But it is okay.It is normal.When you have uncomfortable body reactions.You do two things 1.take a deep breathe from your belly 2.say to yourself that"i am attractive and people love me.The second one is positive affirmation.You do not have to think what other people are thinking about you instead think everyone loves you and really loves you very much.So,keep doing something you are afraid of,after sometime,you get used to that and you become more and mpre gutsy.There is nothing wrong in doing or wearing what you like.Keep wearing the dress that you like.Live bravely.Don't care what others say or think.You will be gutsy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare