Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Havaianas flip flops, I miss you!

Posted by austenfan at 5/11/2011 09:22:00 PM
Back in college, I used to wear flip flops all the time. Why? Well, because they're so comfortable to wear! You can wear flip flops, walk around the whole day, and not feel as much pain as when you decide to wear some other type of shoes. Plus, they're easy to put on and take off.

Now that I'm working, I've switched from flip flops to more formal flats and other closed shoes. I can't exactly wear flip flops to the office, right? That's why the only times that I can wear flip flops now are when I go on trips - to the beach or any other place that involves a lot of hiking and walking.

One of the most popular flip flop brands is Havaianas. They've got this assortment of styles and colors and flip flops that are just drool-worthy. And now, they're launching a new line of footwear - rain boots! Sounds interesting, right? Just watch the video below and see for yourself how funky and stylish rain boots could be!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare