Friday, May 6, 2011

Fluffy

Posted by austenfan at 5/06/2011 11:25:00 PM
Have you ever felt excited and happy, yet anxious and apprehensive, all at the same time? I have - a lot of times, actually. It can happen due to several reasons, but the way I'm feeling right now has something to do with feelings that you get when you begin to like somebody. And by that, I mean really, really like somebody. :)

The last time I felt like this was way back my second year in college. That's more or less five years ago, I think. As I grew older and more mature, I started to realize that these kinda childish feelings of getting so elated whenever you happen to see your crush will start fading away. Well, guess what? They have, but not so much that I don't feel (even a bit) happy when I see someone that I really like. Sure, gone are those days when I can't help but feel so giggly when whoever I like talks to me, but deep inside, there's still that tiny feeling of happiness. I still feel happy whenever that someone talks to me, or even looks at me. I'm sure you've all felt the same way.

If you're not a fan of reading these fluffy stories, then I apologize for this fluff-filled entry. But if you enjoyed it, then come on, share some more of these love-or-crush-related stories!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare