Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ever tried online shopping?

Posted by austenfan at 5/15/2011 11:11:00 AM
Sure, I've bought things online, but those are the stuff that can only be bought online. By that, I mean things like domains, hosting plans, and other things that I need when it comes to blogging. Hmm, I think I also bought a Twilight shirt from a Multiply site before, and then met up with the shop owner to claim the shirt.

I haven't tried purchasing something through a credit card (not that I have any) and then having it shipped to my home, although I very much wanted to. Why? Because the prices are so much lower at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. The one thing that refrains me from doing so is the shipping part. Not only does it cost a lot (even greater than the actual cost of what I want to buy), I don't even know if it the product will arrive at my doorstep safely. Have you tried buying something from Amazon before? Someone sent me a package bought from Amazon before and I had to claim it at the post office. Thankfully, I was able to get it in good condition. However, that package just contained a book, so there's really no reason for it to get damaged or lost. What if I were to have a gadget like a phone or a camera shipped, though? Will I still be able to get it in good and working condition?

Have you tried buying gadgets from Amazon? Do share your experience, please!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare