Sunday, May 15, 2011

Celebrity houses are so grand!

Posted by austenfan at 5/15/2011 11:24:00 AM
Have you ever seen an episode of MTV Cribs or just browsed some magazines featuring celebrity houses? Aren't they just fabulous? Whenever I see pictures of their houses, all I can think of is "Wow! They earn that much?" I know that celebrity life is very luxurious, but I still have a hard time imagining that in just a couple of years, they'd already be able to invest on their respective houses.

Sometimes, it makes me think that I should just try and become a celebrity myself. Just imagine, jumping onto the olympic-sized pool at your home whenever you feel like cooling off or strolling around the gardens filled with colorful flowers and bird baths! But then I remember that I don't really have the looks nor the talent to make it in showbiz. Haha.

So this is just me, telling you how much I love looking at pictures of celebrity houses (no matter how jealous I get over it). If you have yet to see one,then just grab a copy of a local magazine that features them and see for yourself how beautiful their homes are!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare