Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Blogger's Confession

Posted by austenfan at 5/12/2011 10:36:00 PM
Although I don't like it, I know that some people may think that bloggers are just wannabe writers who doesn't have the guts or the ability to have their work published elsewhere. While a part of that may be true, there's still this little bit of hurt whenever I wonder if people might be thinking about bloggers that way.

Bloggers might say whatever is on their mind without censoring the not-so-pleasant details, but they do so not to get some attention, rather, they do it because their blogs are the only mediums with which they can freely express their thoughts.

Nowadays, a lot of rewarding opportunities are available for bloggers. They can get free passes to a movie, get invited to different social events, and earn cash through their blogs. Sounds fun and easy, right? If you agree with me, then let me tell you this: It's not. Blogging takes a lot of hard work and patience. Some of us spend hours just looking for the perfect template to complete our blog's appearance. Others (like me) make it a point that I get to blog even on the times that I'm just so sleepy that I feel my eyelids slowly dropping. Not that I'm complaining, though, since I love what I'm doing anyway! :)

If you share the same kind of enthusiasm and passion for writing, then why not create a blog to start honing your skills (and get to enjoy the perks of being a blogger too!)?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare