Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weee! I love it!

Posted by austenfan at 4/03/2011 03:48:00 PM
Let me just gush over my new template. Black, white, and pick - don't you just love that color combination? I admit, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but as I was browsing through the layout selections, this one immediately caught my eye. What's not to like, right? At least that's how I feel since I love those three colors!

Plus, I love how I was able to change the blog title's font style into something other than the usual ones, i.e. Times New Roman, Arial, Verdana, and so on. However, despite how much I like it, it's still not without its flaws. I think I'm gonna have to do something with the header, like create a new header image for it. That is, when I have the time to practice my Photoshop and artistic skills. Haha. I don't know why, but learning Photoshop tricks doesn't come as easily for me as compared to most of my friends. It could be that I don't have much patience to play with the available drawing tools there. Or maybe I'm just not that artistic. Haha.

Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to try, right? Alright, one new header image coming up!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare