Friday, April 1, 2011

Planning ahead

Posted by austenfan at 4/01/2011 11:59:00 PM
These days, I've been having a lot of ideas on what I should do in the future, with the regards to my career and personal life. It's like I have all these ideas (all of them sound really good) on what to do yet it's hard to focus first on one and start working on it to achieve that goal.

All of my plans have a lot to do with success and personal growth, something which I think is common to just about everybody. However, I'm not really sure if these goals that I've set are really attainable. Well, they are, but I'm not sure if I will be able to do all of them within the timeframe that I've decided on.

I guess I'll just have to do my best and see if I'll be able to meet these goals. After all, I believe that once you work hard on something, it will surely pay off. So, no matter how tired I get from the activities of each day, I'll just need to think about the consequences of my actions and how it will affect my personal goals and I know I'll immediately be able to motivate myself to give my best in the things that I do.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare