Monday, April 4, 2011

Parties!

Posted by austenfan at 4/04/2011 09:28:00 PM
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've never been to a party, like those described in teenage books and movies. Sure, I've been to a celebration party where people dress up and eat good food. However, I've never been to one wherein a student hosts the party with nothing more than chips and booze. The fact that I'm not really into drinking could have been a factor here, I think. Haha.

Anyway, have you ever been on one? How does it usually go? Does the party stay indoors or go on even on the backyard area of the party place too? Do they have an outdoor fire pit to add some sort of entertainment to the guests there? Are the food yummy or do you not even bother to eat there since your main purpose is just to relax and have fun with friends?

My asking these questions is making me look more and more pathetic, I know. What can I do? I'm sincerely curious about things as I've never been to a 'real' party myself. Now that I'm in my twenties, I think I need to start going to these kinds of parties more. I got to use up more of my free time on some fun and enjoyable activities!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare