Saturday, April 2, 2011

New layout!

Posted by austenfan at 4/02/2011 01:12:00 PM
What do you think of the new layout? Personally, I think it's a refreshing change from the mores calm and subdued look that my previous layout gave off. I love how the greens and pinks matches well the black and white background. It looks a bit girly to me, but my personality's a bit like that too, so it's perfect for me!

I kinda miss my old blog template too, of course. You don't use a blog template for more than a year and not miss it, right?

Err.. wait! I just remembered something else... I need a more professional look for this blog! I guess I'm going to have to let this one go. Okay, gotta find something new and professional again. Once I've uploaded the new template, you'll be able to see how it looks. Haha.

Will post more updates once I'm through with my template search!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare