Thursday, April 21, 2011

More traffic, please!

Posted by austenfan at 4/21/2011 09:45:00 AM
To maximize my online earnings, I need to be able to get more traffic. But how to go about this? Well, the first and foremost thing to do would be to write incredibly interesting stories in order to attract more readers. But I can't always think about something interesting, right?

I know a few other things that you can do to raise your blog's traffic, but I'm too lazy to do them right now. I used to before, back when I was still a newbie blogger. Maybe I should go ahead and try them again. Here are some of them, in case you'd like to know too:

  • Visit other blogs too! Remember that when you visit other blogs and leave comments too, you'll be able to leave a link to your blog there too, which means... more visitors for your blog, of course!
  • Submit your blog to blog directories. The more directories you put your blog on, the more chances that it will become visited, so hurry and tell everyone about your blog now!
  • Join traffic building sites. I don't know if this actually works, but I think it requires a lot more effort than the previous one that I listed. It's still worth a try, though, especially if you really want more traffic.
If you're looking for traffic too, why don't you try these and then tell me if it worked for you?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare