Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ink problems

Posted by austenfan at 4/02/2011 04:44:00 PM
It's not like I have problems with my printer or anything, it's just that I have a problem with how unbelievably expensive a single ink cartridge can be. And all for what? A few printed pages of black and white text? On the other hand, if you try to save up on your printer ink, it'll just get wasted and dry up later on.

That's why these days, I prefer to just have my documents printed elsewhere and pay for the printing fee rather than purchase a brand new printer ink cartridge. Of course, this has its own downsides too:
  • Your printer is just left lying around there, untouched and with no purpose at all if you don't load it up with ink. What's the use of having some good brother printers if you're not going to use it and fill it up with ink?
  • When you stayed up late finishing your paper, you need to put off printing it until tomorrow morning since most of the computer shops are already closed at that time. It can also be quite a hassle to get up earlier than usual to be able to print your document, especially if it needs to be passed early in the morning too.
  • Printing fees are getting more and more expensive right now. It's a bit hard to find a shop that still offers low printing prices.
I've heard of cheaper ways to refill your printer ink, but I haven't personally tried it yet? Have you? If you have, then please tell me if they're any good so that I can also try them!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare