Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hectic days!

Posted by austenfan at 4/13/2011 08:58:00 PM
It's only the middle of the week, but I've been feeling so tired already. Of course, there could only be one reason for this, the same one that I've felt throughout college whenever I have deadlines to meet - stress. Stress, in every sense of the word - physical, mental, or emotional stress. That's definitely a sure way to get you all tired and weary, even though it's just the middle of the week, right?

Meeting one's deadlines gives a very rewarding feeling. But what about how you feel just before the deadline, particularly when you know that you're going to be having a hard time trying to finish it on time? It's stressful, that's how the feeling is. Ever wonder why is it that when deadlines come, they come together? I mean, when a paper is due tomorrow, it just so happens that you have another report that is due that same day. It doesn't happen all that often to me now, but I definitely experienced a lot of times like these during college.

What do you do when you panic starts creeping up on you, telling you that you can't finish your work on time? Me? I let the panic seep into me for some moments, and then I try to fight it and do whatever I can to get the work done. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare