Saturday, April 2, 2011

Graduation time

Posted by austenfan at 4/02/2011 11:06:00 AM
It's graduation time once again here! My wall on Facebook has been filled with graduation-related pictures and wall posts lately. Just thinking about it gives me this happy feeling inside, combined with some of those nostalgic feelings too! I can't help but remember my own college graduation day, when all my batchmates, including me, couldn't help but keep smiles on their faces throughout the ceremony.

At that time, I thought about the hardships I went through to be able to reach that happy day - all the studying on thermodynamics, mechanics, material handling, chemistry, and so much more! From that day on, I wouldn't be making lab reports, studying for midterm and final exams, and staying up late to finish a paper that is due the next day. That is, if I don't pursue higher education. And from the looks of it, I think I'm going to have to. Hmm, I'm still not that sure about it, though. I'd have to think long and hard if I really want to take up a graduate degree, and when and where I plan to take it.

I'm kind of leaning more towards studying again after two or three years, depending on the state of my finances by that time. Well, let's just see how it goes, but I hope my plan pushes through!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare