Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girly? Me?

Posted by austenfan at 4/03/2011 10:02:00 PM
When people look at me, the word girly doesn't really come to mind. Why? Because I don't dress that way. I don't really wear skirts and other accessories like most girls usually do. It's not like I don't want to. It's more of I don't know how to. Don't take it literally. I mean, I don't know if I'll be able to put on a nice look once I've combined my outfit and accessories for the day.

I've tried reading fashion magazines and I know what usually looks good on people. That is, on paper. When it comes to actually wearing it, I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off or if it'll just look ridiculous on me. Yeah, I don't really have that much confidence when it comes to dressing up. When you look at me, you'd think I wouldn't ever want to wear corsets and bustiers because I'm usually more of a shirt-and-pants kind of girl.

Actually, I would like to try wearing those clothes too. I'd love to be able to wear something else - something new and fun! Who wouldn't want to wear pretty clothes, right? I guess I have to start working on my confidence when it comes to dressing like a girl! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare