Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Everyone seems to have...

Posted by austenfan at 4/05/2011 11:23:00 PM
Whenever I look around me, people always seem to have a new gadget, whether it be the latest phone models, ipods, game consoles, and laptops. And yes, I can't help but feel envious of them sometimes. Even though it's my own decision to refrain from buying new gadgets and to just save my money, having a new toy/gadget to play with still brings with it a different kind of happiness, no matter how fleeting it might be.

Well, I'll just let those feelings of envy remain merely as that - feelings of wistfulness and longing. I know that there are better things that are worth saving up my money for so I'll really try my best not to get tempted and remain firm in my commitment not to spend unnecessarily. After all, I still have a perfectly functioning phone, an old but still working laptop, and an iPod nano to use whenever I'm in the mood to listen to music. There's nothing really amazing with the newer models, right? That's what I tell myself, at least. Haha.

I guess it's just a matter of having enough money to spend on your whims. But since I don't have that much, I'm just happy and content with what I have.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare