Sunday, April 17, 2011

Congratulations to the graduates!

Posted by austenfan at 4/17/2011 09:31:00 PM
I just want to congratulate everyone who graduated today (or the past few days) or who will be graduating in the coming days! You guys definitely deserve a treat! After all that hard work and countless sleepless nights spent studying for exams, now's the time to sit back, chill out, and have fun.

After I graduated, I started working after about a month. I don't regret it, but sometimes I wish I could have taken a break first before starting to work. You know, get the feeling of being college-free? Well, I still have my post board exam days as some kind of experience being a bum, I guess. Haha.

Anyway, the point is not to worry too much. Just take your time, think about what you've been doing for the past four or five years. Then, think about what you want to do in the coming years. It's always better to have a plan. List down your goals, plan how to get them, and then start working to achieve them. But as I said, for now, relax and enjoy your vacation!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare