Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where I talk about love (a bit)

Posted by austenfan at 3/02/2011 10:05:00 PM
If you haven't already guessed by now from my numerous posts about liking reading romance novels, then I'm just gonna say it: I am a hopeless romantic. I love it when I hear or read about guys making that great romantic gesture to please the girl that they love. Some may find it cheesy, but well, I don't. Haha.

But the fact that I'm a romantic doesn't necessarily mean that I'm an expert when it comes to love. Believe me, I don't know much about it. So don't ask me how you can find your true love or if participating in a free online dating site can get you to the man or woman of your dreams. As they say, you'll know it when you find it.

Actually, even though I like reading all these romantic things, I'm not really looking for that special someone of mine, either. I don't know... I guess I'm a bit busy at the moment to think about it. Plus, they say true love will find you, right? You don't need to keep looking for it! I hope that's true! Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare