Sunday, March 27, 2011

This is cute!

Posted by austenfan at 3/27/2011 01:37:00 PM
Lots of people on Facebook have been gushing about this anime/manga for months now, so I decided to see for myself what the fuss was all about. It's Kimi ni Todoke (I'm not sure what it's English translation is) and it basically has a high school love story type of plotline.


Now, I'm a sucker for this type of stories. Give me anything sweet and mushy and I'm guaranteed to fall in love with it (as long as it's not so over the top that it becomes irritating). I'm onto the 5th episode right now, and I can say that it is a pretty cute show. I can (sometimes) relate to the female lead, since I also have this tendency to be shy around people who aren't that close to me. Of course, not as shy as Sawako (the female lead) is.

I'll blog about it more if I find it to be really worthy to watch, but you should go ahead and see it too if you're into this type of story!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare