Sunday, March 13, 2011

Teach me how to bake!

Posted by austenfan at 3/13/2011 12:16:00 PM
A few weeks ago, I was talking about how much I want to start a new hobby, just so I could learn and try out something new. Well, I think I've found one - I want to try baking! I know! Just thinking about it is making me excited and hungry at the same time. :)

Wouldn't it be nice if I can just whip up an oreo cheesecake whenever I feel the craving for one? You get to save money, plus, you feel happy about the fact that you actually made the cake that you're eating! Okay, can you feel the waves of excitement coming off of me now? Haha.

But first things first, I need to prepare and get all the baking tools that I would be needing. Having never tried it before, all I can think of are just the basics: measuring cups and spoons, an electric mixer, bowls, pans, and the ingredients for whatever it is that I'll be baking. I told you I don't know much about it, so if you know any more things that I need for me to get on with this baking business, feel free me to tell me!

Alright then, I'd have to start looking for recipes online!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare