Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prioritizing things

Posted by austenfan at 3/13/2011 08:05:00 PM
I'm glad that I've gotten over my sudden book buying urges recently. Well, at least I think (and really hope) that I have. From now on, I'm going to budget money so that I'll buy only those that I need and not just want. Like, there are times when I really look at all these new phones around the malls and get so jealous of everyone else who have touch screen phones, but, you know what? In the end, I'm glad that I manage to get over these feelings and think about the fact that I have a perfectly functioning phone, which suits me just fine. And like most of you out there, I've also wanted to own a DSLR camera. But as of the moment, it's just too expensive for me, and so I would have to put off my hopes of becoming a professional photographer. Haha.

That doesn't mean that I don't have any plans of actually getting some of those things that I want someday. Once I've saved enough, I want to buy a house, a car (then get a cheap car insurance for it), and the cool gadgets that I want. Big dreams, right? I'd rather call them goals. That way, I'll definitely strive harder to achieve them. Hmm, I'm gonna stop before I start getting way too serious here. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare