Sunday, March 6, 2011

Picky and thrifty?

Posted by austenfan at 3/06/2011 08:42:00 PM
I'm beginning to think that being picky yet thrifty is a bad combination. Well, if I want to be practical, I guess I need to pick the latter over the other. But still, it's hard to do, right? I'm not really picky in an exaggerated way, I just want things to be comfortable and nice to look at.

Okay, you may be wondering what I'm babbling about here. Haha. I'm planning to rent near my workplace to lessen my travel time. I thought it would be easy to pick a place that's cheap and nice, but actually, it's not. I'm not looking for something extravagant, like a place with an LCD TV, coupled with an omnimount TV stand, and other sophisticated appliances. I just want the place to be clean and secure. And of course, it has to be not so expensive and within my budget. :)

Do you know what's the usual rental rate for a place like that in the city? I hope I can afford it. In the meantime, I'm going to search for more places to rent. It doesn't hurt to have a lot to choose from, right? And besides, I should definitely do some more research before selecting a place. Anyway, if you can recommend some sites for me to search more rental places from, just leave me a comment!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare