Monday, March 21, 2011

Need to catch up on new episodes!

Posted by austenfan at 3/21/2011 10:06:00 PM
Now that Gossip Girl is on break, and there doesn't seem to be any new episodes of Chuck (not sure about this), there's this kind of restless feeling within me. I know that sounds so exaggerated, but I really feel a bit like that. I think it has a lot to do with the Dair hookup that I've been - that they just abruptly cut at the end of the last episode - for so long. If you've seen that last episode, I know that you can relate to this too! Haha.

Although most of my favorite shows haven't released new episodes yet, I still need to catch up on some of the TV shows/movies that I've been meaning to watch. Most of them are Korean dramas, while others are movies that are highly rated by my friends! :)

What about you? What shows have you been meaning to watch (but haven't gotten around to doing so)? Go ahead and recommend some for me!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare