Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Movies I'm planning to watch!

Posted by austenfan at 3/30/2011 09:24:00 PM
Don't be surprised if you see my list containing movies that have long been shown at theaters before. That's just how behind I am! I know, my lack of movie knowledge is pathetic, but the cause is a combination of being busy and not having enough cash to buy movie tickets. :) Actually, it's more of I'm staying away from spending too much so I don't really like going out to the malls to see movies or be tempted to buy anything else from the shops.

Anyway, here's my movies-to-see list:

1. Tangled - Everyone seems to like it, so I'm a bit positive that I will like it too. Plus, I love fairy tales!

2. 3 Idiots - Almost all of my batchmates have seen this. I need to watch it too!

3. Kimi Ni Todoke - Yes, I saw that this anime series has a movie! Even though I haven't finished watching the series yet, I'll be sure to watch this movie once I'm finished with the series. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare