Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Lot Like Love!

Posted by austenfan at 3/01/2011 09:17:00 PM
No, I'm not talking about the movie starring Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet. By the way, have you seen this movie? I've seen parts of it from HBO, but I don't think I've ever managed to watch the whole movie. Anyway, A Lot Like Love is also the title of Julie James' latest book, and it's out today in the US! :)

Now, although I don't really remember the synopsis of the book, I already know that I'm gonna love this book. Why? It's because I've loved all of her other books so far that I just think it's impossible for her to write a novel that I'm not gonna fall in love with. It's true! I'm not exaggerating at all. I enjoyed reading her past three books immensely, especially Just The Sexiest Man Alive, which is one of my favorite romance novels to date!

But if ever, for some reason, that I find that this A Lot Like Love lacking compared to her other books, I think Julie James will still be one of my favorite authors of all time. After all, when the point of comparison is that good, it's going to be a bit difficult to match up, right? Still, I hope this latest book will be better than her past books!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare