Saturday, March 26, 2011

Keeping two blogs

Posted by austenfan at 3/26/2011 03:46:00 PM
It can be quite hard to maintain two blogs at the same time. Even if I like writing and can talk about anything and everything that pops up in my mind, there just comes a time when my mind goes blank - like, I keep on wondering and wondering what I should talk about for my next blog entry.

I don't know if other bloggers have experienced this too, but whenever this happens to me, I feel sort of annoyed with myself. I mean, I'm supposed to be a blogger so I should be able to come up with different topics at once (no matter how random they are), right? This is probably how others perceive us bloggers, but sadly, that's not always the case. At least, that's how it is for me.

Whenever this time comes, though, all I can rely on are my personal feelings and experiences. I'd be more likely to talk about something interesting, exciting, or even infuriating incident that happened to me for that day. I'll talk about something that comes naturally to me, something that I can totally relate to me. And with that blog entry, I hope that whoever is reading it at that moment can relate to it as well. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare