Sunday, March 27, 2011

I think I need a credit card.

Posted by austenfan at 3/27/2011 07:21:00 PM
Getting a credit card has never been part of my plans. I always thought that it was the source of wastefulness and overspending. If you've read the Shopaholic series and how Becky Bloomwood went through all the stores using her credit card, I'm sure you'll feel the same way. It's better to pay with cash, with money - be it bills, coins, or even gold coins - that you actually have.

Then, I saw from a friends wall post on FB that she just booked 3 round-trip tickets for less than a thousand pesos through Cebu Pacific's promo sale. Naturally, it made me decide to check out Cebu Pacific's site immediately and see if I can manage to book tickets too. Once I arrived on their website, I saw that yes, they were really having this amazing promo for flight tickets. Then, I remembered that I don't have any idea on how I'm gonna pay for it. So, I immediately looked for any payment information that I can find from their site. Well, guess what? They accept Visa and Mastercard. And I have neither.

The promo's only going to last until tomorrow, so I guess, I have to wait for the next one before I can avail those discounted tickets! Hopefully, I'll have a credit card by then. Actually, I still need to think about that more. I need to weigh out the pros and cons of having a credit card first before I decide to get one. Anyway, if you already have one, don't pass this incredible promo up!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare