Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I need a vacation!

Posted by austenfan at 3/29/2011 09:49:00 PM
I know I've just had a vacation about a week ago, but I'm having this urge to go on a trip again. When I say trip, it doesn't have to be a hundred miles away or so. I just want to relax for a little while and go to a place where I can lounge around and not feel stressed. Of course, going somewhere exciting would be fun too. It would be nice to go a place where I've never been before and just walk along, while wearing my Backpacking Boots, and take in the scenery around me.

I was actually supposed to go on a trip with my friends, but the good employee that I am, I chose to not be absent from work and refrained from going with them (no matter how much I wanted to). That makes me sound like such a workaholic, which isn't really true - I just can't afford to take a leave from work right now. :)

But once I have more cash and free time, I'd definitely go on a trip to somewhere new and fun! I need it not only for the new experience, but also to get some much needed relief from stress! Alright, I gotta save, save, save! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare