Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Hunger Games movie!

Posted by austenfan at 3/06/2011 02:40:00 PM
I'm super excited for the film adaptation of the wondrously amazing Hunger Games series! Who isn't, right? But up to now, I think auditions are still being held for who gets to be included in the cast. People are mostly anticipating who gets to play Katniss Everdeen, the main protagonist in the series.

Unlike other fans of the series, I don't particularly have anyone in mind that I think would be perfect for the role of Katniss, Peeta, or Gale. I don't know... I think I'd like to be surprised and then decide if that actor/actress actually looks like the role he/she is going to portray. I guess I stopped having casting hopes like that back when they decided to make Confessions of a Shopaholic a movie. Back then, I badly wanted Luke Wilson to play the role of Luke Brandon so you can just imagine my disappointment when Hugh Dancy was chosen instead. Naturally, I wasn't expecting much before I saw the movie, but well, let's just say that I was pleasantly surprised. I still think Luke Wilson would have done a better job, but Hugh Dancy did okay too. :)

So now, I think I'm just going to trust the movie production team's choice. Hmm, I'm not sure, but I think Suzanne Collins is gonna have her say on the casting too. I'm sure she's not going to let them pick actors and actresses that are unfit for their roles!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare