Monday, March 28, 2011

How to know you're starting to mature?

Posted by austenfan at 3/28/2011 09:49:00 PM
I'm noticing a lot of changes in me lately. Yes, I'm guessing this is what they call maturity. If you think you're maturing too, then read the following and tell me if you've experienced them too!

1. I'm starting to care less about my wants and more about my needs. While before, I can't seem to resist buying things that I really want (like books), now I can manage to go inside a bookstore, just browse at the titles, and not buy anything at all. Of course, this can also be due to my not having enough cash to spare on books (which are getting expensive!).

2. I'm starting to think more about my future. I want to be able to put up a business, something that can be another source of income.

3. I'm getting really thrifty nowadays. I think twice, even thrice, before spending my money on something that I don't really need.

Whoa, I'm really starting to sound all grown-up now. How about you? Are you experiencing these too? Have you also started thinking about the future (like getting a health insurance or a term life insurance)? Have you been saving up your money and not buying unnecessary things as well? Then, you'll probably agree with me that these are signs of maturity, right? Or is it just that I'm becoming really, really money-wise these days?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare