Thursday, March 24, 2011

High school memories

Posted by austenfan at 3/24/2011 09:36:00 PM
My high school memories weren't exactly that memorable. Now, don't start judging me and labeling me as an outcast already because of what I said. I did enjoy high school, but not as much as the others did. For me, college is so much more full of fun memories as compared to high school. But of course, there are still some things that can only be experienced during the high school phase of a student's life, the most popular one probably being the prom.

Since we weren't able to pick our own partners, my prom night was a bit awkward for me. I rarely talked to my partner for the prom that night. It's a good thing I was seated in the same table as one of my close friends. Looking back now, I regret that I didn't put more effort in preparing for the prom. I should have looked at more prom dresses and picked out the most beautiful one. I should have done my makeup better and had my hair styled by a professional. After all, the prom is an important day in a high school girl's life, right?

Anyway, that's all in the past now. There are still a lot more parties that I can attend, prettier dresses and shoes to wear, and better party venues that I can go to! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare