Saturday, March 26, 2011

Health conscious, I am?

Posted by austenfan at 3/26/2011 04:57:00 PM
When I was in my last semester in college, I started worrying about how to manage my weight. I was beginning to not fit into most of my clothes, so I'm sure you'll understand where my sudden motivation for a healthier diet stemmed from. Back then, I started looking at the "Nutrition Facts" section of every packaged food that I bought. I started preferring the fat or low free brands versus the regular ones, no matter how tasteless they can be.

Leaving my dorm life, I can say that I've grown more health conscious and less fast food dependent. Of course, I can't really say that I've stopped eating foods that are not "all-natural". After all, that is quite a hard task, considering that leave early at home and arrive late at night from work. Still, it's a big change from when I was staying at the dormitory where I just have to go outside and all the fast food chains are already accessible.

Now, I take time to read some health magazines and any other health information that I happen to come by. When someone hands me a flyer about diet supplements that helps cleanse colon, I actually am interested to know more about it and maybe even try it out (although it is quite pricey).

I can't say that I'm at my most healthiest. But I can definitely say that I'm already aware and conscious about how what I eat can affect my health. The next thing to do is to start taking action to achieve that healthy body that I like!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare