Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy for my friends!

Posted by austenfan at 3/27/2011 07:50:00 PM
As we all know, a lot of people have been taking up nursing degrees lately. Yes, it can really pay off once you've gained enough experience. However, it's a bit hard to get that experience, what with the limited number of available jobs and the unemployed nurses that are looking for them.

That's why I feel glad whenever I hear that one of my friends has managed to land a nursing job at a hospital. I'm happy that she'll finally be able to practice her degree and get the experience that she needs. Honestly, if I had the time and the money, I wouldn't mind getting an online nursing degree. After all, I'm sure it can help me a lot if I decide that I want to take a higher-paying job or even if I just want to learn more about practical medical cures and procedures. Actually, this concept of having an online nursing degree is still a bit new to me. Do you know anyone who has tried it? Are online classes really effective? I've been hearing a lot about it and how celebrities have been taking it up to be able to finish their studies, but I haven't the faintest idea how it works. Do they have teachers that they talk to online or are there just manuals that they can use to self study?

Anyway, congratulations to all the registered nurses out there who refuse to take the easy way out and continues to search for that job of your dreams! And even if you've decided to take on another career path, still, as long as you love what you're doing, I'm sure you'll do great!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare