Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fast food cravings!

Posted by austenfan at 3/31/2011 10:20:00 PM
Ever since I decided to seriously start trying to lose weight, I tried my best to keep myself from eating at fast food restaurants. I'm sure you know why - fast food is full of all kinds of artificial and fattening ingredients, which we all know is not good for our health.

Once I stayed away from fast food, using trustworthy digital scales, I was able to see positive results on my weight loss plan. That served as a credible proof on the things that I've heard about fast food's unhealthy effects.

But of course, there are times when we can't just avoid eating on-the-go meals. It's not like we have a lot of free time to cook and prepare our meals everyday, right? When that happens, often, our next best choice is to go to a nearby fast food restaurant and purchase some of our tried and tested meals to save time and effort.

This is what's happening to me currently. I'm eating more and more in fast food restaurants, hence, I'm gaining weight bit by bit. Not good, right? I know, I know, I need to start eating healthier food again!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare