Monday, March 28, 2011

Dear blog, you need a makeover.

Posted by austenfan at 3/28/2011 09:39:00 PM
Seriously, this blog really needs to have a makeover soon. I'm getting tired of its look already. I need something new - something vibrant, preferably! Just look at the text font and size. I'm sure it doesn't look inviting to read at all. Sometimes, I even have a hard time trying to read my own blog entry because of the really small font.

I've been talking about getting a new layout for ages, but still haven't had the time to do so. It's just that whenever I put my mind to looking for a new one, I discover something new to read or watch. Haha. I'll probably be able to look for one during the weekend, but I definitely wouldn't mind getting help on where to get those pretty templates! And maybe some HTM/codeL tutorials too? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare