Sunday, March 13, 2011

Books and where to put them

Posted by austenfan at 3/13/2011 10:29:00 AM
Although I haven't been reading too many books these past few months (since I have less free time), I find that I still have books scattered around my room. Some of them I've piled up on top of one another on a desk, while some are just by my bed. My bookshelf's full already so I can't continue to stack them there. Besides, I don't think my shelf can handle any more excess load as it is.

I need to find a new shelf (or shelves, if I had the money) that's cheap yet very sturdy. It needs to be able to withstand the weight of both hardcover and paperback books which I've bought and won way back when I was still joining a lot of book contests and had a lot of free time to read those books. Come to think of it, it's been ages since last went on a contest joining spree. Hmm, I might start joining those giveaways again later. :) But before that, gotta find a place that sells good quality furnitures like shelves and cabinet hardware for low prices! Do you know where I can get one? Remember, it has to be cheap since I can't afford something expensive right now. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare