Sunday, March 6, 2011

Athleticism thoughts

Posted by austenfan at 3/06/2011 09:37:00 PM
I've been thinking, is being athletic inborn or can you develop it as you grow older? And if you can develop it, is there an age limit for when you suddenly want to become athletic? Why am I thinking about this? It's because I'm not athletic. I don't know if it's by choice or if I'm just not really good at sports. Is it because I didn't like running around back when I was a kid. Or is it the other way around? That I stopped liking to play and run around because I'm not very good at it. I know, it's weird to think about it so I'm just going to stop. Haha.

Anyway, the point is, I think I want to try liking a sport. I'm not sure what kind, though I have a couple of ideas what types of sports are off the list. :) Maybe I'll try being better at badminton, since I already enjoy playing a little of it. Should I try something I haven't done before, like baseball? I could even get myself personalized bats if I decide to try it! Or I could try playing basketball, since I like watching the games, anyway.

Hmm, thinking about it excites me and makes me nervous at the same time! Well, I'm not sure when I'm going to go ahead with this plan, seeing that I'm busy during weekdays and that I like to stay at home during the weekends. But, I'll definitely blog about it when I've picked out which sport to try!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare